It may be that the subject matter of a Pillar and Step event has raised memories, issues or concerns for you. Please take note of the links and details below for more information about help that is available.
If you’re concerned about your mental health:
- In an emergency, call 999
- Samaritans - call 116 123
- Crisis - text SHOUT to 85258
You can access NHS Talking Therapies through your GP, or by visiting the NHS website.
If you are concerned that you, or someone you know is being abused:
- In an emergency (especially if someone is in immediate danger of harm) you should always call 999 and ask for the police.
- NSPCC - 0808 800 5000
- Childline (if you’re 18 or under) - 0800 1111
- Thirtyoneeight (Independent Christian Safeguarding charity) - 0303 003 1111
- All Souls Church Safeguarding Team - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re a survivor and would like some help or support:
- Thirtyoneeight (Independent Christian Safeguarding charity) - Listening Service - 0303 003 1111 (option 2)
- Restored UK (Christian community for survivors of domestic abuse) - restored-uk.org
- NAPAC (National Association of People Abused in Childhood) - 0808 801 0331
- Rape Crisis England and Wales - 0808 802 9999 - rapecrisis.org.uk (for women and girls)
- Safeline - 0808 800 5005 - safeline.org.uk (for men and boys)
- Mankind (Support for male survivors of domestic abuse) - 01823 334244 - mankind.org.uk
- Lifecentre - Counselling and support for survivors of sexual violence and abuse - 0808 802 0808 - lifecentre.uk.com
- All Souls Counselling Service - email@example.com
Or, if you’re in London, and would like to speak to someone at All Souls, we can put you in touch with one of our Survivor Supporters, who would be happy to listen, pray and support you as you work through your experience - firstname.lastname@example.org